Rules & Regulations for Diploma Courses
Applications are invited on prescribed form along the original documents must reach to the principal's office before the starting of session. The last date for receiving forms according to Govt rules & regulations. The documents required are.
Apply knowledge from the humanities, biological and behavioral sciences in functioning as a nurse. Function effectively with members of the health team and community applying the knowledge of human relations and communication skills in her work. Participate as member of the health team in delivery of curative preventive, promotive and rehabilitative health care service. Mobilise community resources and their involvement in working with the communities. Demonstrate use of ethical values in their personal and professional life. Demonstrate interest in activities of professional organization. Recognize the need for continuing education for professional development. Demonstrate basic skills in teaching patients and giving nursing care to them. Demonstrate basic skills in administration and leadership while working with other members of health team and community.
Basics Rules and Regulation Diploma CoursesRead Instruction Carefully.
- Certificates of Matriculation, +1/+2 Higher Secondary or the previous examination passed.
- Character certificate from the head of the Institution last attended.
- Detailed Marks Sheet, Migration Certificates.
- Attested copies of SC/BC/ST-Certificate from Executive Magistrate if required.
- Copies of any other documents (Qualification, Sports, Cultural activities etc.)
- Eight copies of passport size photographs.
- For G.N.M. candidate should be atleast 17 years to 35 years.
- For A.N.M, the age limit is 17 years to 30 years.
- Domicile certificate.
- The application can be sent by the registered post or can be deposited at college reception. Incomplete application or received late will not be accepted.
|Diploma Courses||Qualification||Fee Structure||Intake||Duration||Apply|
|General Nursing & Midwifery(G.N.M)||Intermediate||According Nursing Council Norms||100||3.0 Years||Apply Now|
|Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery(A.N.M)||Intermediate||According Nursing Council Norms||60||2.0 Years||Apply Now|
|Diploma In O.T Technician||Intermediate||According Up State Medical Faculty Council Norms||20||2.0 Years||Apply Now|
|Diploma In Optometry||Intermediate||According Up State Medical Faculty Council Norms||30||2.0 Years||Apply Now|
|Diploma In Dental Technician||Intermediate||According Up State Medical Faculty Council Norms||20||2.0 Years||Apply Now|
|Diploma In Physiotherapy||Intermediate||According Up State Medical Faculty Council Norms||30||2.0 Years||Apply Now|