School of Nursing was established in the year 2002 offers 3 years diploma programme of General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) under the banner of All India Children Care and Educational Development Society, Azamgarh. The Nursing School is Recognized by U. P. State Nurses & Midwives Council, Lucknow and Indian Nursing Council New Delhi.
Apply knowledge from the humanities, biological and behavioral sciences in functioning as a nurse. Function effectively with members of the health team and community applying the knowledge of human relations and communication skills in her work. Participate as member of the health team in delivery of curative preventive, promotive and rehabilitative health care service. Mobilise community resources and their involvement in working with the communities. Demonstrate use of ethical values in their personal and professional life. Demonstrate interest in activities of professional organization. Recognize the need for continuing education for professional development. Demonstrate basic skills in teaching patients and giving nursing care to them. Demonstrate basic skills in administration and leadership while working with other members of health team and community.
Basics Rules and Regulation Diploma CoursesRead Instruction Carefully.
- Certificates of Matriculation, +1/+2 Higher Secondary or the previous examination passed.
- Character certificate from the head of the Institution last attended.
- Detailed Marks Sheet, Migration Certificates.
- Attested copies of SC/BC/ST-Certificate from Executive Magistrate if required.
- Copies of any other documents (Qualification, Sports, Cultural activities etc.)
- Eight copies of passport size photographs.
- For G.N.M. candidate should be atleast 17 years to 35 years.
- For A.N.M, the age limit is 17 years to 30 years.
- Domicile certificate.
- The application can be sent by the registered post or can be deposited at college reception. Incomplete application or received late will not be accepted.
|General Nursing & Midwifery(G.N.M)
|State Govt Norms
|3 Years &6 months
|Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery(A.N.M)
|State Govt Norms
|Bachler Of Science in Nursing
|According NCI Norms